Thursday, May 5, 2011

Joan Olson Updates

 

I am a wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and a small business owner. After graduation, I worked in the marketplace for 15 years and went to night school to receive an assoc. in liberal arts degree from the Univ. of Minn.

During this time, I met and married my husband Jim  Rezek and will be celebrating 40 years of marriage this Nov. We moved to Brooklyn Park 10 years ago after living in Mounds View for 29 years. Of our two children, our daughter Sandra and her husband Tom have five children (Candice, Nathan, Stephanie, Salina, and Victoria “Tori”) and 2 grandchildren (Mazzilyn and Austin) and live and work in Grand Rapids, MI. Our son Brian and his wife Sharon have one daughter (Michelle) and live in Denver, Co. Brian works and is currently finishing his last year of college.

                              Jim&Joan Olson Resik (521x640)

                                          Joan and Jim

I own and operate a small sewing business, Jo’s Stitchin’ Niche. My business is particularly busy in the spring and fall with seasonal boutiques. I sell my product at several boutiques in the TC and surrounding area as well as Osakis and Cross Lake.

I love to spend time with my husband and our children and their families. I also enjoy sewing, golfing, water aerobics, gardening, going on short walks, doing crossword puzzles, and playing mahjongg on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment