Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Steve Roberts Update

Steve Roberts

After graduation I enlisted in the Marine Corps (1961-1966) and served in the Far East .

roberts

I lived in California for a short time after the service. I returned to Minnesota and worked for Unisys Corporation, retiring after 32 years.

Diane and I married in 1967. We reside in the country and we keep horses. This is my 43rd year with the Minnesota State Fair Public Safety Mounted Patrol.

                      image

                             Steve at Mn State Fair 2010

I am a member of Civil War and Indian War Reenactment units where I ride with the 7th Cavalry and participate in many events. I have also been active in several saddle clubs throughout the years.

I still like to compete in cattle penning and ranch rodeo events. I have had several motor cycles over the years and still keep one just to putz around.

No comments:

Post a Comment